Describe your ultimate dream bookstore!
- Where would the store be located? How big (or small) would it be?
- I would put the bookstore on the corner of a moderately busy street, probably in an old house, with multiple levels. It would be about a medium sized store.
- What would it look like? What sort of books would it stock?
- It would have an old charm to it, almost like a used bookstore. I would stock primarily children’s books, ranging from board books to New Adult.
- Would this bookstore have any extra or special features? For example, it may have a cafe, a bar, etc.
- I would put a cafè in the store on the second level with a play are for little kids where the parents could relax.
- What would the staff be like there? Would you want to work there?
- The staff would be friendly, engaging, recommending tons of books to people. I would definitely work there.
- Do they sell things other than books?
- It would mainly be books, but I would probably sell some games as well.
- Does your ultimate dream bookstore already exist and if so, have you visited it yet?
- It does not exist, as far as I know.
- Is there anything else that you’d like to include in your description of this bookstore?
- I would call my store the Cheshire Cat