Thank you The Writing Hufflepuff for nominating me for the Liebster Award! This is my second time being nominated! 🙂
The Liester Award is a blog award that one receives from another blogger. In order to be nominated you must be a newer book blogger. Once your nominated, you get to nominate other book blogs.
Link to the blogger who nominated you to thank them.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks of you
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Ask your 11 nominees questions and let them know you nominated them.
The Writing Hufflepuff asked:
1. If you could go back in time, which author would you like to meet? And if you don’t like any dead authors, which living author would you like to meet?
I would want to go back in time and meet Jane Austen and William Shakespeare. Those two had a great influence on my reading.
2. Which character would you love to have as a BFF?
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She is hilarious, sweet, and honest. I would love to have her as my bestie.
3. Do you think there is a character out there that would be your arch enemy if they existed? (and I don’t mean arch enemies like Harry and Voldemort, more like Harry and Draco).
*this one I don’t know. No one comes to mind.
4. Is there a book out there that you’d love to see as a Disney film?
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. I think they could have a lot of fun with that series.
5. Write a poem/haiku/song or something like that for your favourite book.
You really don’t want me to do that.
6. Are you a writer? If so, why do you write? What are your hopes and dreams?
I am not. I would like to, but I have no idea about what to write. I should try though.
7. Do you prefer to line your books on your shelves or to stack them?
I prefer to line them. Inevitably, the book I would want would be at the bottom of a stack.
8. Is there a book you’d never want to live in, simply because it’s too dangerous?
The Hunger Games. Because, really.
9. A book you’d recommend to everyone?
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. This is my absolute favorite of hers! I love her other books, but I adored this one.
10. Do you like to read classics? If so, what’s your favourite?
I love classics! My favorites are all of Jane Austen’s books, Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, and Swiss Family Robinson by David Johann Wyss.
11. You are stuck in a library for the rest of the night, but… you are not alone… Would this be worth it? You’d be able to read whatever you want, but who is out there in the shadows…?
It would totally be worth it! Just grab your books and lock yourself in the bathroom. . . Or any room with a lock. . . And try not to panic.
On second thought, maybe not.
- What got you into reading?
- What was your favorite book from your childhood?
- Where is your favorite spot to hang out that is not your home?
- What do you like to drink while reading? Tea? Coffee? Wine? Nothing?
- Do you have a favorite classic?
- What genre is your favorite?
- Who is your favorite hero/heroine?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Whose library do you want to live in?
- Freebie. Write what you want here.