Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB over at ShouldBeReading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing: I recently had a book buying spree from Barnes & Noble and Amazon, and I found some great books.
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- These Broken Stars by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
- Ignite by Lily Paradis (which looks really interesting!)
These all look so good, I can’t wait to read them! What is your Musing Monday?