Books read. Books bought. Books to come. Here’s this month in review and a look into October.
There were a lot of excellent books released in September, and I seem to have bought/read a lot of them. I’m a little surprised by this month, I’m not going to lie.
Some of the books I’ve read this month are:
- Queen of Shadows: 5/5 stars
- The Marvels: 5/5 stars
- Walk On Earth a Stranger: 4/5 stars
- Dumplin: 4/5 stars
- Fangirl: 5/5 stars (reread) This review is from last year, and while I rated it 4 stars last time, I loved it even more this time around.
- The Orphan Queen : 4/5 stars
- Vengeance Road: 4/5 stars
- Followed by Frost: 4/5 stars
- Sweet Filthy Boy; Dirty Rowdy Thing; Dark Wild Night 4/5 stars
- Last of the Firedrakes: 3/5 stars
- Blood and Salt: 4/5 stars
- Forsaken: 2/5 stars
- A Little in Love: 3/5 stars
Some books that I’ve added to my kindle:
- Sustained by Emma Chase
- The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard (I took part in the blog tour for this trilogy; you can find my post here)
- The Key of Amatahns by Elizabeth Wheatley
- Zoo by James Patterson (I binged watched the tv show, and I’m obsessed!)
- Paper Magician by Charlie Holmberg (through the Amazon library thing-so technical I know)
- Every Wrong Reason by Rachel Higginson (you can find my post for the release day here)
I also got arc copies of:
September was filled with a lot of awesome books, and October looks to be about the same! So what am I most looking forward to in October?
I can’t wait to get Carry On, The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase #1), The Rest of Us Just Live Here, and most especially Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: Illustrated Edition: