I can’t believe it’s November already! Where did October go?!? Things have been a bit hectic at work, so I haven’t been able to blog as much as I would like lately, though I have got a ton of reading done, so yay!
We had an event at work, which was a pain to prepare for, and drive to, and sit all day, and then dress up, and I’m sure you do not want to hear me rant about it so I will move onto books!
Read in October:
- Life & Death by Stephanie Meyer [review here]
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
- The Keepsake by Suzy Vitello [review here]
- The House by Christina Lauren
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis (an Owlcrate book)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell [review here]
- Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- The Martian by Andy Weir (I hope to see the movie this weekend, and then write a review about both)
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly [review here]
- Slasher Girls & Monster Boys
- The Sleepwalker Tonic (Nightmares #2) by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (currently reading)
- Euphoria by Lily King
- Gold Fame Citrus by Claire Vaye Watkins
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
In Other News:
I won Euphoria by Lily King in Muse Monthly’s October giveaway they held, and I can’t wait to read this book! It looks fascinating!
Some photos from this month:
A couple photos from my work trip:
This was the Hyatt Regency: The Arcade in Cleveland, OH. It was absolutely gorgeous!
Also, my sister-in-law and her kids came back to the states for a month while my brother was in sergeant training, so I got to see them a few times!
He was sleepy after a busy day of visiting the great-grandparents!
So that’s it for the wrap-up. Hopefully November will calm down a bit!