How is it February already!? Time really needs to slow down.
It’s always interesting to look back at a month and see how much you’ve read. It didn’t seem like I read all that much in January, but I apparently read more than I thought! According to my Goodreads challenge, I’ve read 21 books so far this year, and yet it doesn’t feel like I did.
Those not pictured:
- The Lumberjanes #1, 2, & 3 by Noelle Stevenson
- Reawakened by Colleen Houck
- The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys (arc copy)
- Angels Dawn by Komali da Silva (arc copy; review later this week)
- HIM by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Series Review of The Lunar Chronicles
- Arc Copy Review of Salt to the Sea
- Review of Truthwitch
- Series Review of The Girl of Fire and Thorns
A lot, okay. Do I really have to tell you how miserably I failed at not buying many books this month?
2016 Classics Challenge: Listened to the Rosamund Pike narration of Pride & Prejudice