Every month it seems like I didn’t read that many books, but then I look on Goodreads, and it’s always a surprise.
- Obsession by Nora Roberts ♥♥♥♥♥
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead ♥♥♥½
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry ♥♥♥
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner ♥♥♥
- Sudden Death by Álvaro Enrigue ♥♥♥♥
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros ♥♥♥♥
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman ♥♥♥♥♥ [Review here]
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman ♥♥♥♥♥ [Review here]
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro ♥♥♥♥
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choski ♥♥♥ [Review here]
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik ♥♥♥♥ [Review here]
- Go the F- – k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach ♥♥♥♥♥
- The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone ♥♥♥
- The Mirror & The Maze by Renée Ahdieh ♥♥♥♥♥
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey ♥♥♥♥
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater ♥♥♥♥♥
Coming Up in May:
This weekend, my family and I are headed into Chicago to go see the Van Gogh exhibit at the Art Museum, which leaves on the 10th (sad face), and also the Field Museum’s “China’s First Emperor and His Terracotta Soldiers” exhibit.
Also—I’M GOING TO BOOKCON FOR THE FIRST TIME AND OMG. Ok. Breath. I’m excited for this, but also nervous, because I always have to plan everything out and know what’s going to happen and I’ve never been so I can’t really do that. But I plan on having a really good time.
I am Currently Reading:
- ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
- The Cake Shop in the Garden by Carole Matthews