1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
Things About Myself
- I will be turning 30 in January
- I love 60s/70s TV shows
- Coffee and I are best buds
One of my favorite posts was If You Like the Gilmore Girls, You’ll Like These Books, and my most current review of A Gentleman in Moscow.
- What qualities in a book allow for you to rate it five stars?
Usually it’s when I connect to a book and just fall deeply in love with it, and when I think the writing is pretty brilliant.
- What’s your favourite movie soundtrack?
The Harry Potter soundtrack. I love listening to that!
- What’s your least favourite book?
Catcher in the Rye. Hated that book.
- Do you dogear your books?
Occasionally. But usually I try not to.
- Weird question:Do you sleep with your socks on or off?
Off. I get to warm in the middle of the night.
- What would make you not finish a book?
- Do you annotate your books?
- What is your favorite genre?
- What format do you like to read your books? Hardcover? Paperback? ebook? Audio?
- Do you like to have noise going on in the background while you read?
I tag 5 of my most recent followers: