I am currently reading:
- A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf
- Love the Wine You’re With by Kim Gruenenfelder (total cover buy, but so far it’s quite funny!)
- Dark Crimes (DCI Sophie Allen #1) by Michael Hambling—I’m enjoying it so far, though I have some reservations about the writing style. I think it needed one more round with an editor.
- Vibrant Paradoxes by Bishop Robert Barron—this is filled with brilliant essays. He is such a great writer.
- Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell, and let’s just say there were waterworks.
- Pieces of You by Anne Ostby—This was a bit of a disappointment for me. I wrote a brief review of it on Goodreads.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern—why did I wait so long to read this?!?!?
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
What am I waiting on?
[Linking up with Breaking the Spine]
Why do I have to wait so long for this??? 😫
What are you currently reading?